EduMind, a global education provider incorporates revolutionary teaching methods to conduct the physical science section part of the MCAT prep course. . The course will help you solve passage based problems as well as independent problems by blending your knowledge of chemical and physical foundations. Our recognized subject experts carry out an interactive session throughout the course that will test your understanding of mechanical, physical and bio-chemical functions of human tissues, organs and organs systems. By the end of the course you will be able to reason out the passage questions and apply the principles of physical science to living systems.
The MCAT physical sciences course training is designed to
- Test basic physical science concept
- Test molecular biology topics taught at the level of college or university
- Test basic research methods described by baccalaureate faculty as important in introductory science courses
- Test statistic concepts described by baccalaureate faculty as important in introductory science courses
- Demonstrate scientific inquiry and reasoning, research method and statistic skills required to apply to the natural sciences