At EduMind, a global educator, we believe our 42 hour LSAT prep course incorporating revolutionary teaching methods in the LSAT Prep Classes will enable each of our students to succeed in the LSAT.
We realize how important the LSAT is to get acceptance in a law school of your choice. Bearing that in mind we provide a standard measure of integrated reading and verbal reasoning skills which will serve as one of the factors the law schools can assess applicants on.
LSAT Test Format
At EduMind, the prep classes will expose you to the test format equipping you to handle the actual test in a better manner. The LSAT test uses three types of questions to measure your skills in – Critical reading, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Thinking Knowing the test format beforehand gives you the leverage over the actual exam which comprises of
- Five 35 minute sections of multiple choice questions
- Four of the five sections are scored
- Two logical reasoning sections assess your ability analyze and evaluate
- The analytical reasoning section to assess your skills in basic logic including deductive reasoning
- The Reading Comprehension to assess your abilities to identify main ideas and details.
- A 35-minute unscored writing sample is directed at the end of the test
- The writing test is to assess your ability to argue one position over the other
- The copies of the writing sample are sent to law schools to aid you in the admission process
How EduMind will help you
- You will attend to 14 comprehensive lessons in real time with 42 hours of live classroom instruction from the convenience of your laptop or mobile device
- Recordings of your class sessions can be immediately accessed by you allowing you the freedom to refer the lesson as many times as you want
- You can watch over 45 hours of extra on demand videos covering topics such as “Test mentality”, “Time Management” and “Pacing”
- You get to Interact with subject expert instructors You can work through the power score full length score books comprising of several pages of content and thousands of real LSAT questions
- Additionally, you also benefit with the LSAT practice tests from LSAC