EduMind offers 6-weeks of traditional classroom training sessions for GMAT, at an easily accessible onsite location. With state of the art infrastructure, our onsite location aims at providing you an engaging environment and interactive training sessions with our well reputed instructors.
Incorporating revolutionary teaching methods, our onsite trainers don’t teach but adopt a two-way communication style to help you learn. At the end of the six week course you will be well equipped with the knowledge and confidence to pass the GMAT exam with flying colors.
What to expect from EduMind’s GMAT Prep – Onsite classes?
- Highly interactive classes conducted by recognized education providers
- 2000+ practice questions
- Full length computer adaptive tests with scored integrated reasoning sections
- Acquaintance to techniques primarily aimed at mastering each type of question in the exam
- Gain an understanding of the format of the computer adaptive GMAT
- 100+ hours of instruction and practice including GMAT Verbal and GMAT Math
- Personalized coaching, review and guidance on business school application process